Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Häuser
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.08.2018 05:49
s Lance Stephenson missed his third game with a pelvic sprain. The Hornets bea Antworten

Lewis Hamilton expects a closer fight with Ferrari this season and has downplayed the significance of not winning the opening race in Australia. Kirk Cousins Vikings Jersey . Despite topping every practice session and taking pole in qualifying, Hamilton lost out team-mate Nico Rosberg after a poor start in Melbourne.The world champion finished second, but it could have been worse as Ferrari looked stronger during the race than in qualifying, but blew their chances of victory with a strategy error. Ferraris overall race pace, I was never really around them, but I thought they looked quite quick, said Hamilton.They were on a different tyre to me on a different strategy, so he looked quick at the end. Hopefully we are going to have more close races like that going forward, but I dont think Nico had trouble staying behind him on the medium tyres when he was on the supersofts.Australian GP driver ratingsIve a really good feeling about my pace, youve seen all weekend that I was ahead. But I am hoping it is going to be a good battle. There are going to be races where we are five to 10 seconds ahead and races where we will be wheel-to-wheel.Hamiltons thoughts were echoed by Sky Sports F1s Damon Hill who believes Ferrari could be a real threat in 2016.I think it will be more than a two driver fight for the title, I think Ferrari are close enough and a lot closer now than they were last year at this stage. If they get more horsepower, Red Bull could be a threat, Hill told Sky Sports News HQ. After slipping to sixth place on the first lap having started on pole, Mercedes Lewis Hamilton was happy with his performance It was the first race with new regulations limiting the drivers to just one clutch for the start. In the past they could drop one clutch at lights out to start the car moving, before gently feeding in a second, but this year drivers have just one paddle to control the cars clutch.Hamilton made a poor getaway from pole which saw him drop as low as seventh on the opening lap.I just got wheel spin, so no particular real issues, the Mercedes driver said.The Ferraris were very, very strong, my initial phase was the same as Nicos, but the second part where you release the clutch fully I had wheel spin and didnt recover from it.Conclusions from the Australian GPThat mistake cost Hamilton seven points in his fight with Rosberg, but he has downplayed the significance having won the title in 2014 despite not even finishing the first race.The longer the season they make it the less important one race becomes, he said.We have 20 races from here so there is a long, long way to go. I just look at 2014, I was 25 points down from here, so this is a blessing, seven points behind and I am really happy.Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Damage limitation for Hamilton Australian GP driver ratings Trevor Siemian Vikings Jersey . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. Trevor Siemian Jersey . The 49ers announced the deal Thursday. San Francisco selected Kilgore in the fifth round of the 2011 draft out of Appalachian State. He has played in 33 regular-season games, plus all six playoff games the last two seasons. http://www.vikingsfansproshop.com/Vikings+Kendall+Wright+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1398 . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Milwaukee Bucks return home after a decent road trip Tuesday night to take on the Charlotte Hornets at the Bradley Center. Milwaukee went 2-2 in a western swing with wins against the Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings. The Bucks fell to the Portland Trail Blazers and Los Angeles Clippers. On the trip, the Bucks lost prize rookie Jabari Parker for the season after he tore his ACL versus the Suns. On Saturday, the Bucks fell to the Clippers, 106-102. Giannis Antetokounmpo tallied 18 points, nine boards and six helpers for Milwaukee. Jared Dudley and Jerryd Bayless each had 16, followed by 12 from Khris Middleton and 10 apiece from Larry Sanders and Kendall Marshall. Brandon Knight tied the game for Milwaukee at 102-102 with 1:29 remaining before two Chris Paul foul shots put the Clippers back in front with 1:12 to play. Knight was off the mark on a 3-point attempt and then on a two-point jumper following a Dudley offensive rebound. Paul took the clock down at the other end, but misfired on a right elbow jumper. Blake Griffin, though, was there to tip it in with five seconds left to seal the outcome. At the end we couldnt convert, Bucks coach Jason Kidd said. On the defensive end we gave up offensive reboundss. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys. The Hornets are riding a three-game winning streak into Tuesdays contest. They won at Philadelphia, then completed a two-game home sweep of the Utah Jazz and Denver Nuggets. On Tuesday, Charlotte ambushed the Nuggets, 110-82. Al Jefferson scored 22 points to lead the Hornets. Jefferson was joined by four other Hornets in double figures, including Kemba Walker with 18 and nine assists. P.J. Hairston added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Gary Neal added 13 off the bench and Cody Zeller chipped in 10 points. The Hornets never trailed in their third straight win. Charlotte led by 10 after the first quarter, 18 at the half and 27 after three quarters. The Hornets shot 53.8 percent from the floor and 42.1 percent from long range. Denver only shot 37.8 percent from the field and 2-for-18 from behind the 3- point line. It started on the defensive end, said Jefferson. Thats a great offensive rebounding team, and I thought we controlled the boards. The Hornets out-rebounded the Nuggets, 44-37. Charlottes Lance Stephenson missed his third game with a pelvic sprain. The Hornets beat the Bucks in Charlotte in overtime back on Oct. 29. Charlotte has won six straight in this series and two in a row as the visitor. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz