Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Spiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.08.2019 05:32
The next morning we rolled into Moncton… With a few online interviews to deal with, and one radio at C103 (killer station!) that Antworten

The next morning we rolled into Moncton… With a few online interviews to deal with, and one radio at C103 (killer station!) that Stuart and I covered off so JM could relax and sleep it off with various cold meds. Seth Joyner Youth Jersey .At sound check time in Halifax Jeff looked significantly better… But I was cautioning him to keep his vocals in check and to not give it all out at the VIP sound party. The VIP portion of our sound check went off without a hitch and JM was testing the limits of his vocal range.Come showtime the band had a meeting to go over the set list and see if anything should be changed to ease the strain on his vocal chords… We added Heaven Coming Down and took out a Lullaby. Halfway into the set I was pretty stoked… Martin was hoping holding up well and the band was playing shit hot. The audience reaction was very very surprising, not that I didnt expect any less from Moncton but it was over-the-top!Post show we all wound up on the bus, I got to catch up with an old record company friend, and we rolled out of there at 3AM. We are now 1/2 hour outside of Quebec City for a day off until we leave for London Ontario tomorrow at 3AM once again. Check back with you all after the London show…Follow me on Twitter here: @burrowsdrumsL.A.M.F.JB Monday, November 24We arrived in Quebec City on Saturday at around 12 noon. It was absolutely freezing but beautiful outside. JM flew himself from Moncton to Toronto for his day off as he has some personal business to take care of, personal but very exciting! Stuart and I are sharing a dayroom so we can shower and get some emails, and interviews done before our 9 PM bus call. I spent the day outside of the old city and was touring around quite a bit. I never like hanging around the hotel rooms too long, its pretty boring and when youre fortunate to go to as many cities as we do want to take it all in, right?Later that day Stuart, Linda our Merch lady and I set off for dinner. We hit up this place called 495 where every item on the menu is $4.95… Not that were cheap, but we heard that the food was exceptional and it was! I like going for dinner with Stuart, hes always keen on trying new things especially in the beer and wine selections - we enjoyed a few different local IPAs and another from Montreal...9 PM rolled around and the bus was ready to leave for an overnight drive to London Ontario. It was nice to hang out with the technical crew at such an early hour in the evening as opposed to post showtime at 1 AM… These guys are great - like I said before quite young, but veterans of the business. Everybody hit the bunks by around midnight and all was running smoothly… Until the bus pulled over, then crept forward, and pulled over again, then crept forward, and eventually coming to a stop…we blew out our radiator! Of all places to blow out a radiator I could think of no better place than Cornwall, Ontario. Nothing against Cornwall, but its quite a distance from there to our destination of London Ontario. Turns out the situation could have been much worse and we wouldve had to offload all the gear and luggage, etc. but as things go we were able to drive the bus at minimum speed, 75 to 80 km an hour. By the time we got to London it was almost time to do press at radio, so we had to change and clean up quick on the bus, which is never much fun.We met Jeff Martin at FM96 just in time for the first interview… He was driven by our wine manager and good friend Joel. JM, who is an absolute sweetheart by nature is often a grumpy bear before 2 PM and really wasnt in the mood to sing…lol but in true Martin form he pulled it off in pro form. Next we were off to FreeFM just up the road. This was a great set up, with pizza, wings, and some contest winners to boot…it was a half an hour to 45 minute special on the band featuring all tracks and new cuts off the album including the 8+ minute title track! Truly a killer radio event, which we were most appreciative of.We headed back to the London Concert Theatre in time for Sound check and the VIP party. That went off without a hitch and the fans here seem pretty excited for the show tonight. I headed back onto the bus for a much needed nap after our on again off again sleep from Cornwall to here. Come show time everyone was rested, primed, and pumped to blow some minds… I hope Im not sounding arrogant, but the band is really getting in great shape and are pulling off some musical theatrics like we havent done in many many years.Wow! What a show… This is the London Ontario I remember when we first broke in 1991. London audiences have always been fans from other cities coming into London and I have always proved to be rowdy and boisterous. Thank you so much! Back on the bus to catch up with some old friends once again and enjoy some fine wine brought in by our Toronto Maple Leafs fan… Boo!!! But thanks for the wine… Ill catch up with you all on our next day off after the Hamilton show. Until then be well be safe and enjoy your day! Cheers,L.A.M.F.JB Brian Dawkins Jersey . - The Toronto Blue Jays have optioned pitchers Kyle Drabek, Chad Jenkins and Sean Nolin to triple-A Buffalo. Seth Joyner Eagles Jersey . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Chuck-Bednarik-Jersey/ . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here.Goaltender Tomas Vokoun is making strides to return to the Pittsburgh Penguins lineup. According to Josh Yohe of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Vokoun practiced with the Penguins on Wednesday and declared himself ready to compete. "Im medically cleared to do anything I need to for my job,"; Vokoun said. Harold Carmichael Youth Jersey. The 37-year-old has yet to play this season after being diagnosed with a blood clot in September. Vokoun posted a 13-4 record in the 2013 season in a back-up role to Marc-Andre Fleury. He also posted a 6-5 playoff record between the pipes for the Penguins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz