Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Infos
liny195 Offline

28.06.2019 09:34
SummaryThe Browns selected Sheldrick Redwine Antworten

Darren Fells Jersey , exactly as I predicted... Another name to keep in mind at safety is Sheldrick Redwine . . . haven't heard much run on him but he's a guy who (if..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShareBrowns Rookie Film Room: Sheldrick Redwine Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsSummaryThe Browns selected Sheldrick Redwine, exactly as I predicted... Dorsey and company chose the versatile FS, Sheldrick Redwine, out of “The U” with their 4th round pick last weekend. While the days of rookies being handed starting jobs are over, Redwine exudes confidence and has the abilities to come in and fill multiple roles for Coach Wilks both in coverage and against the run. He’s also going to have a home on special teams. While watching his Miami tape, Redwine’s versatility is evident. He’s lining up in single high as the FS, the next snap he’s down in the slot covering a TE or WR, then in the next he’s back in 2 high as the robber, then he’s down near the box blitzing off the edge. He plays with good speed, has good football instincts, and takes good angles which allows him to make plenty of plays in space in run support as well as coming off the edge in blitz packages. In coverage, you see his length in press situations, his range and his ability to flip his hips and turn and run smoothly while working from the slot. Although Redwine shows the ability to track and find the football in zone, he’s going to need to improve his ability to do so in man coverage if asked to roll down into the slot. His zone recognition and responsibilities will also need some work, but I imagine he’s going to get a lot of snaps alongside Randall, especially later in the season. Redwine is loaded with potential and his best football is ahead of him. He’s got the traits you want from the modern day FS / combo safety and I imagine by this time next season we see a player who’s put on some bulk T. J. Carrie Color Rush Jersey , is playing and not thinking, and is ready to step into a much bigger role. Further, if he can bring his confidence and the “Turnover Chain” mentality to an already young, talented Cleveland secondary, First Energy Stadium may be audible from the Moon on Sundays. Strengths Versatility - can play all over, even single high Great speed and explosion for the position Blitz-ability Takes great angles in run support Comes to balance before contact If he squares you up, he brings the hammer Always seeks to knock out ball when wrapping upHas a knack for using his hands well and coming free from blockersWeaknessZone recognition“Undersized” at 190lbs Shows flashes but is inconsistent with his hands in the “see ball – get ball” situationsNeeds to work on getting his head around in man coverage while staying in cycle Needs to close out routes at the top and not give up cushionCan bring the hammer but also be dragged when he shoots at the feetAthletic TestingIn summary, when compared against all FS data available, Redwine is rated “elite” in every category except his size / height.All of this shows up on tape. When specifically comparing him to this year’s combine invitees, he finished top 6 in the 40 yard dash, top 3 in broad jump and top 4 in vertical.Lastly, his 10 and 20 yard splits show his elite speed in short distances. Athletic Testing Film Room Instead of jamming this article full of singular clips, I’ve compiled all of the plays that I think will translate to the field for the Cleveland Browns. I elected to highlight his strengths within this film room because I wanted to focus on what the player can do vs what he can’t. Once we have some film from him in the preseason, we’ll have a chance to see how well he’s developing and can critique him accordingly.2017 Market Share: Total Tackles: 6% (59) Solo Tackles: 6.6% (37) Tackles for Loss: 2% (2.5) Int: 12% (2) PBU: 11% (6)2018 Market Share: Solo Tackles: 7.7% (35)Total Tackles: 7% (64)Tackles for Loss: 2.5% (3.5) Int: 19% (3)PBU: 4.6% (2) Sacks: 1% (3) Expectations 2019 - Redwine’s production data didn’t improve and was never elite in college, however I feel he continuously improved as a football player over the last couple of seasons and expect him to compete immediately on ST. From there and as he earns the trust of the coaching staff, I expect him to be rotated into sub-packages while competing with Murray and Burnett and providing depth for Randall if needed. When Wilks wants to deploy 3 safeties https://www.brownsfanshop.com , or wants to play 2 high, or wants to blitz a DB or S (not just from the slot) I envision Redwine seeing plenty of snaps, especially as the season progresses. Assuming he continues to be strong vs the run, his ability to learn and improve in coverage will be what helps to separate him this season. 2020 and beyond – I think you’re looking a player the front office believes can develop into a long term starter at FS. I believe they saw a kid with lots of tools who can grow quickly and unlock his potential with NFL coaching / NFL training program.Ultimately, his development and growth in coverage will determine his success but I am excited about his traits. I know is production is lacking but based on the tape I believe this kid has a ton of upside and potential. The hit TV reality show “Hard Knocks” highlighted each summer on HBO is a very popular show for fans of professional football. The footage is filmed on location of one NFL club while in their annual training camp.Teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, Cincinnati Bengals, Kansas City Chiefs and Baltimore Ravens are just a few of the clubs featured on the reality sports documentary series since 2001.The allure is that fans are suddenly thrust right into the mix of training camp and get a good feel of what an NFL training camp actually is without being an actual roster member. Teams begin with 90 players in camp and often add and cut players as the need demands. In the spring of 2018 it was announced the Cleveland Browns would be featured in this year’s show; which was a bonus for HBO since the number one overall selection, QB Baker Mayfield, was drafted by the Browns. Add the fact that Cleveland had so many new players on their roster simply added to the allure of using the Browns this past summer. In addition, Cleveland had traded for QB Tyrod Taylor from the Buffalo Bills which added to the drama of whether he would become the starting signal caller instead of the top pick Mayfield or perhaps the job would go to veteran Drew Stanton. The wide receiver position provided HBO with numerous sub-plots the entire training camp. The main attraction was the return of talented yet troubled Josh Gordon who had not played since 2014 because of reoccurring substance abuse issues. The club had also added former first-rounder Jarvis Landry into the mix via a trade and drafted Florida’s Antonio Callaway, who had several sexual assault charges brought against plus a team suspension. These accusations, which he was later cleared of, pushed his first-round draft grade way down until the Browns took him in round four. And of course, the role of head coach Hue Jackson who had a collective 1-63 record over two seasons, including the previous 0-16-0 campaign. This was the first season for the “earn your stripes” crusade. During the show, Stanton brought up the tradition that the top rookie on the club Browns Customized Color Rush Jerseys , which happened to be Mayfield, had to rent RVs for the QB crew to adjourn to during training camp in order to unwind, cool down and relax. Mayfield rented three RVs (at his expense) for the private use of himself, Stanton, Taylor and Eastern Michigan undrafted rookie Brogan Roback. Now it has been reported by TMZ that the nicest of the three RVs is for sale. It is a luxury version graded Class A manufactured by Forest River. The model is the Georgetown 377XL which sleeps six with an 80 gallon gas tank and can hold an additional 65 gallons of fresh water plus 24 gallons of sewage water. Home theatre, granite countertops, queen bed, Furion fireplace and onboard washer/dryer come standard. 377XL rented by Mayfield now for saleA used 2018 Class A Forest River Georgetown 377XL with 1,100 miles is currently listed on rvtrader.com for $129,999. The exact 377XL that Mayfield rented is currently for sale for $195,000 by Neff Brothers of Lorain, Ohio. The 377XL includes the original renter’s contract signed by Mayfield plus his autograph on a stainless steel refrigerator. In episode three of “Hard Knocks”, singer Brad Paisley made a visit to the 377XL and was reported as the only non-QB able to enter the secret clubhouse on wheels. The New York Daily News has referred to “Hard Knocks” as “The gold standard of sports reality programming.”Nobody doubts what type of tailgating institution this one vehicle could ultimately become.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz