Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Kritik
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.10.2018 04:34
at Las Vegas, where competitors also Antworten

LONDON -- Martina Hingis is returning to play at Wimbledon for the first time in seven years. Andre Smith Cardinals Jersey . The former singles and doubles champion from Switzerland was granted a wild card by the All England Club on Wednesday for the womens doubles tournament. Her partner is Russias Vera Zvonareva, a former doubles winner and singles runner-up. In addition to her singles title in 1997, the 33-year-old Hingis is a two-time doubles winner at Wimbledon, with Helena Sukova in 1996 and Jana Novotna in 1998. After a second retirement in 2007, Hingis returned to the game in July 2013 but has restricted her outings to doubles. She last played at Wimbledon in 2007, losing in the third round of the singles. Her last doubles appearance at Wimbledon dates back to 2000, when she went out in the second round. Hingis has been playing doubles this year with Germanys Sabine Lisicki. They won in Miami, giving Hingis her first title since 2007. With Lisicki now concentrating on singles, Hingis turned to Zvonareva, who won the Wimbledon doubles title with Elena Vesnina in 2010 and lost to Serena Williams in the singles final in 2010. However, the 29-year-old Zvonareva has barely competed since 2012 because of illness and injury. Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus, a Wimbledon semifinalist in 2006, was granted a wild card for the mens singles tournament. His ATP ranking has slipped to No. 118. Five British players also received wild cards. Among the women, Kristyna Pliskova of the Czech Republic and three British players were given wild card singles entries. More wild cards will be announced before play begins on June 23rd. Benson Mayowa Cardinals Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Sam Bradford Cardinals Jersey .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Christian-Kirk-Jersey/ . But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together.HOUSTON -- Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti will need a second surgery on the broken right ankle he suffered when his car went airborne into the fence during the last lap of the Grand Prix of Houston. Franchitti also fractured two vertebrae in his spine and received a concussion. He had surgery on the ankle Sunday night and remained in the hospital afterward. Franchitti is expected to return to Indianapolis on Wednesday and have a second surgery on his ankle. "Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes. They mean a lot to me," Franchitti said in a statement from Target Chip Ganassi Racing. " I would also like to send my best to all the fans involved in the accident and hope that everyone is all right." Thirteen fans and an IndyCar official were injured by debris that flew into the grandstand. Two people were taken to the hospital; Tony Kanaan tweeted a picture of himself and fellow driver Scott Dixon visiting one of the fans and wrote: "Glad to see everybody is ok." The accident occurred when Franchitti ran into the back of Takuma Satos car and launched over it and into the fence. Sato appeared to have a problem with his car and was limping toward the finish when Franchitti came up quickly behind him in Turn 5. The force of the crash tore apart a section of the fence and showered debris into the grandstand, which had a second fence in front of the fans. Franchittis car ricocheted back onto the track and spun several times before coming to a stop. E.J. Viso hit Satos car as he came upon the accident scene, and the three wrecked cars and broken parts and pieces clogged the race course. IndyCar threw the yellow flag, ending the race under caution, but drivers still had to navigate their way through the wreckage on their way back to pit road. Chase Edmonds Jersey. It created a scene reminiscent of Dan Wheldons fatal 2011 crash at Las Vegas, where competitors also had to drive past Wheldons car and through the debris. It was a sobering moment for race winner Will Power, who broke his back in the Las Vegas crash, and for Dixon, Franchittis teammate. Dixon took control of the IndyCar championship race on Sunday but passed by teammate Franchittis car and waved in an attempt to get an update on his condition. Power watched replays of the accident on the big screen, and said the accident reminded him of Las Vegas, where he and Wheldon both sailed into the fence. "I just saw Darios car and him sitting in it with a lot of damage, and yes, thats what it reminded me of," said Power. "I hate seeing that. We try to keep these cars on the ground." The accident ended a weekend that saw Dixon move into the points lead following mechanical failures for Helio Castroneves on consecutive days. Castroneves came to Houston with a 49-point lead over Dixon. But a gearbox problem Saturday when Dixon won allowed Dixon to pull within eight points. Then his gearbox broke on Sunday, and Dixon now has a 25-point lead in the standings and needs only to finish fifth or better in the Oct. 19 finale in California to win his third IndyCar title. "Its still going to come down to the wire," he said. "Its still going to be the last lap, last corner kind of situation. At least I hope that it ends that way." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz