Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Schulen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

26.09.2018 05:12
s four years younger than Tiger Wood Antworten

MADRID, Spain -- Second-ranked Li Na started her Madrid Open campaign by overcoming a stubborn opponent just as third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska did to reach the second round on Monday. Jim Rice Jersey . Lis clay debut began with an encouraging 6-1, 7-6 (7) victory over Belgiums Kirsten Flipkens before Radwanska also advanced thanks to a 7-6 (3), 6-2 win over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard. Li, the Australian Open champion, survived two set points by Flipkens, and eventually took the tiebreaker to avoid another surprise first-round exit like last year. Li goes up against fellow Chinese player Zheng Jie next. Bouchard came out on the losing end of a tough match against third-ranked Radwanska, as the Polish player earned her 25th match win of the season. "The tiebreak was the biggest key," said Radwanska, who goes on to play Svetlana Kuznetsova. "I did a couple of good shots in the tiebreak and managed to win that, and that gave me more confidence in the second set." Kuznetsova held off Alize Cornet of France 6-3, 4-6, 6-1 as the Russian continued her good run, including reaching the final in Portugal on Saturday. Also, Caroline Wozniacki was a 6-2, 6-2 victor over Ekaterina Makarova while Spanish player Carla Suarez Navarro followed up from winning her first career title in Portugal with a 7-6 (6), 6-4 win over Yvonne Meusburger of Austria. Ninth-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia was bounced 6-4, 6-0 by Samantha Stosur of Australia. A minutes silence was scheduled to be held at the Magic Boxs Manolo Santana centre court before the evening match in remembrance of Elena Baltacha, a former top-50 British womens player who died of liver cancer on Sunday. In mens first-round play, ninth-seeded John Isner beat Russian qualifier Teymuraz Gabashvili 7-6 (8), 6-4, with the American securing the only break in a match heavy on baseline groundstrokes. Kei Nishikori followed up his Barcelona Open triumph with a 6-4, 6-4 win against Ivan Dodig of Croatia. Nishikori said working with former French Open champion Michael Chang boosted his confidence on this surface as he won his first career clay title in Barcelona. "I did well last week in Barcelona and Im getting better on clay, so hopefully I can go further this week," the 12th-ranked Japanese player said. "There was just one bad game, on my serve at 3-2 in the second set. Otherwise, it was an almost perfect match." Jo-Wilfried Tsonga beat Edouard Roger-Vasselin 6-3, 4-6, 6-3, while Gilles Simon emerged from another all-French matchup, after Benoit Paire retired, to play Roger Federer next. Stanislas Wawrinka, who is looking to follow-up his Monte Carlos Masters triumph, opens in the Spanish capital against Dominic Thiem after the Austrian beat Dmitry Tursunov of Russia 6-4, 6-2. Other winners were Mikhail Youzhny of Russia, Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, and Spanish players Fernando Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez. William Cuevas Jersey .In the Football Money League compiled by accountancy firm Deloitte, German champion Bayern Munich remained third but Barcelona dropped from second to fourth during its trophyless 2014.In the 2013-2014 financial year, Real generated 549. Brock Holt Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-eduardo-rodriguez-jersey . - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season.Ocala, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Na Yeon Choi rallied to win the season-opening Coates Golf Championship on Saturday, but that didnt stop Lydia Ko from becoming the No. 1 player in the world. Choi carded a 4-under 68 to end the championship at 16-under-par 272, winning for the eighth time on the LPGA Tour and first time since 2012. I think I was so nervous out there, said Choi. Ive been waiting for this moment for so long. I played the front nine so well, but I think I was a little nervous. Im very honored to win for the first time in a long time. Ko made a costly double-bogey on the 17th hole to fall out of the lead. She scrambled for par at the last and closed with a 1-under 71, tied for second place at minus-15 with Jessica Korda (66) and Ha Na Jang (70). Despite the loss, the 17-year-old Ko will top the womens world rankings on Monday, making her the youngest golfer, male or female, to become the No. 1 player in the world. Obviously, it was a tough finish, but I played some really solid golf and there is a lot to take from this week, Ko said. Its just a huge honor to be world No. 1. Amy Yang also posted a 71 in the final round at Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club. She ended alone in fifth at 10-under-par 278. Alison Walshe (66) took sixth at 9-under 279, while Brittany Lang (70) ended alone in seventh at minus-8. Stacy Lewis, who also could have taken over the No. 1 ranking with a win this week, stumbled to a 3-over 75 to end at 7-under 281, tied with Sun Young Yoo (69) and So Yeon Ryu (72) in eighth place. Ko opened the round with a pair of birdies to push four strokes clear of the field, and it looked as though she would cruise to the title. She rolled in a birdie try from the fringe on No. 5 to stay two clear of Choi, who had caught fire, pouring in three straight birdies from the third to jump to minus-15. Choi inched closer to Ko with another birdie at No. 7 and Ko stumbled to a bogey at the eighth to slip into a share of the lead at 16-under. However, Choi bogeyed the ninth to give Ko the lead again and Ko ran off six straight pars from the ninth to stay at minnus-16. Ian Kinsler Jersey. . Choi birdied the 12th to join Ko in the lead. At the 14th, Choi stuffed her approach to a foot and kicked it in for birdie and a 1-shot advantage. A two-shot swing at the 15th gave Ko the lead again. She poured in a long birdie putt from well over 50 feet before Choi missed a 6-footer for birdie. Choi also missed her par putt from about four feet, and just like that, she was one back. The 17th proved to be the difference. Choi was in the left trees, but had a shot. She missed the green to the right with her second. Ko was in the right fairway bunker and had to fade her ball around some trees. Kos second hit a tree and ricocheted into the woods. She pitched her third back to the fairway, then saw her fourth spin off the green and into the rough. She got up and down for double-bogey, which dropped her one back as Choi saved her par from off the green. Both players made par at the last as Choi walked off with the title. I was really nervous, especially on 17. I had a little spike mark in my line. I couldnt do anything about it, so I just trusted my line and it went in, said Choi. Jang, who played with Choi and Ko in the final round, bogeyed the first, but jumped within one of the lead with four birdies in a 5-hole span from the third. Like Ko, Jang bogeyed the eighth to stay one back. After eight straight pars from the ninth, Jang bogeyed No. 17, but she came right back with a birdie at the last to share second in her first official tour start. Korda had five birdies in the first 11 holes to move to 14-under. She parred six in a row from the 12th, then reached the green at the par-5 18th in two shots. Kordas eagle effort at the last rolled over the left edge and she tapped in for birdie, settling for a tie for second. NOTES: Choi earned $225,000 for the win. Her last victory came at the 2012 CME Group Titleholders ... Ko is four years younger than Tiger Woods was when he ascended to the top spot in the mens world rankings ... The tour heads to the Bahamas next week, where Korda will defend her title at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic. Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

«« om/]Cheap
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz