Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Schulen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.09.2018 05:30
om/]Cheap Jazz Jerseys[/url] Antworten

NEW YORK -- Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways. Wayne Gretzky Jersey . Anderson made seven 3-pointers and scored 31 points, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame Davis loss to a broken left hand to hand the Knicks their ninth straight loss, 103-99 on Sunday night. "When Ryan comes into the game, he doesnt think like a bench guy," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "He thinks like Im playing 35 minutes and Ive got to do my job. Obviously we dont expect him to score 31 points, but I will take it." Tyreke Evans added 24 points, including 10 in the fourth quarter, as the Pelicans sent the Knicks to their seventh straight home loss. "Obviously we played against a desperate team tonight," Williams said. "But, were desperate, too. Any time you can win on the road, winning eight games period, is special in the NBA." The Pelicans, now 8-8, are last in the NBAs Southwest Division but would be in first place in the Atlantic. Toronto currently is atop the standings at 6-10 -- and the last-place Knicks (3-13) are only three games back. Davis had seven points and four rebounds in the first quarter before leaving with what the Pelicans said was a non-displaced fracture in his left hand. The team said a timetable for his return has not been determined. "I was going up for a lob, got fouled and then hit my hand on the rim," Davis said. "I havent found anything out yet. Most definitely I hope its a short-term thing. I didnt think it would keep me out, but it did." Carmelo Anthony finished with 23 points and 10 rebounds, while rookie Tim Hardaway Jr. had a career-high 21 points for the Knicks, who havent won at home since beating Milwaukee on Oct. 30 in their season opener. "Nine straight, eight straight, whatever we lost, we just cant seem to get it together," Anthony said. "Cant seem to figure it out, but we have to. We dont have no choice but to figure this out." In a game that featured 12 ties and 17 lead changes, the Pelicans trailed 93-88 after Hardaways 3-pointer with 6:42 remaining. However, New Orleans then scored the next 10 points, as Evans started the streak with a three-point play and ended it with two free throws with 2:46 left. The Knicks pulled within three on Anthonys 3-pointer with 54 seconds left. But, after a Pelicans turnover, Hardaway and Anthony missed potential game-tying 3s and Evans hit a free throw with 15 seconds remaining to secure the win. "I thought down the stretch we played on our heels," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "We had so many breakdowns again on the ball defence. We are not taking pride in guarding. Ive got to find some identity with this team. Somehow we have to get this monkey off our back." Neither team led by more than seven points in the game. A 19-8 run by the Knicks gave them their biggest lead of the game, 49-42, on Hardaways 3-pointer with 19 seconds left in the second quarter. Anderson scored inside with a second left before halftime to make it a five-point game. "We knew we had to step up defensively and eliminate easy shots and we did that in the second half," said Anderson, who also made seven 3-pointers in a game at Madison Square Garden while playing for Orlando during the 2011-12 season. "We outplayed them and imposed our will." New Orleans had an 8-0 run in the third to open its biggest lead at 76-69 on Evans layup with 52 seconds left. Jrue Holiday finished with 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pelicans. Andrea Bargnani had 17 points for the Knicks. J.R. Smith and Raymond Felton each had 12. "We lost and its killing me right now," Felton said. "We need to find a way to end this losing streak. I dont care how ugly it is." The win for the Pelicans was just their second in the last 10 meetings between the teams. NOTES: The last time the Knicks lost nine in a row was March 19-April 4, 2006, under Larry Brown. The Knicks also lost 10 in a row that season from Jan. 28-Feb. 13. The Knicks havent won since a 95-91 victory at Atlanta on Nov. 13. Brendan Perlini Jersey . The Brad Jacobs team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., advanced to Fridays championship game with a 10-6 win over Chinas Rui Liu in the semifinal. Louis Domingue Jersey . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. http://www.coyotesauthority.com/authentic-adam-clendening-coyotes-jersey/ . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program.Halfway through the 2016 NFL season, thoughts inevitably begin turning towards the play-offs and Februarys Super Bowl. With no promotion, relegation or cup competitions, every team in the NFL strives for just one prize, and San Francisco 49ers legend Joe Montana, who led his franchise to victory in Super Bowls 16, 19, 23 and 24, reveals some of the keys to victory. VOTE: Who leads week 10 choice? The 6pm race is still wide open - have your say on Skys game selection. It helps when you have a good team around you, iconic quarterback Montana explained in an interview with Touchdown magazine. But we also knew how to relax and stay loose. If you dont have fun and you get a little too uptight, you cant play to the best of your ability.Montana, nicknamed Joe Cool for his late-game comebacks and calmness under pressure, set a number of records, including becoming the first player to win three Super Bowl MVP awards. Montana was Super Bowl MVP three times in his career but his favourite moment came in Super Bowl 23 But its clear the Super Bowl wins - and one in particular - mean more to him than anything else he achieved. Custom Arizona Coyotes Jerseys. As a quarterback, there is no better way to end the season than to throw the winning touchdown pass in the Super Bowl, Montana says, referring to a pivotal pass to John Taylor with 35 seconds remaining in Super Bowl 23. So that would be the highlight of my career.The quarterback led his team 92 yards in under three minutes, before connecting with Taylor to beat the Cincinnati Bengals 20-16. Despite throwing for a Super Bowl record 357 yards, Montana was overlooked as MVP, but the drive will be remembered as an iconic moment in NFL history.For the full Super Bowl feature, plus exclusives from Odell Beckham and Andrew Luck, and a ranking of the top 50 players in the NFL today, compiled by Sky Sports Neil Reynolds, order Touchdown issue 2 here. Also See: NFL 2016: the season so far Falcons beat tired Bucs WATCH: Catch of the year? NFL week eight round-up Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

m/]Cheap  »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz