Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Fanworks
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.04.2018 08:53
in Milwaukee. Others came from Kerrs days playing in the triangle offence for Phil Jacksons Chicago Bulls in the 1990s, when an Antworten

MIAMI -- Veteran cornerback and rookie negotiator Cortland Finnegan sealed a deal Friday with the Miami Dolphins. Buddy Hield Jersey . Representing himself in contract talks, the eight-year veteran found a new home after an injury-plagued 2013 with the St. Louis Rams. Finnegan, who has no agent, said he spoke with a lot of general managers and head coaches around the NFL, but his only free-agent visit was to Miami. "It was a great experience," he said. "If I was like four years in the league, it would be cool to have an agent. The older you, you can understand where your market value is." The Dolphins also signed another ex-Ram, guard Shelley Smith. He agreed to a $5.5 million, two-year deal, with $1.5 million guaranteed, then left town headed for his wedding. Smith reinforces a troubled offensive line that gave up a franchise-record 58 sacks last year. Four of the five starters have departed, including tackle Jonathan Martin and guard Richie Incognito, who were involved in the teams bullying scandal. Smith started eight games over the past two seasons for the Rams, including two last year. Finnegan, who was an All-Pro in 2008, started only five games last year, when he was sidelined by a hamstring injury and then an eye injury that required surgery. The Rams signed him to a $50 million, five-year contract in 2012 but recently released him, his career in apparent in decline. "You can never know how much a guy has left in the tank if hes injured," Finnegan said. "I was injured most of the year. Now its a clean slate. Im on a new team with great coaches, and Ive got to let my play do the talking." Finnegan is known for drawing flags and fines, a sensitive issue for the Dolphins after their experience with Incognito, who had a reputation for dirty play. "I play with an edge, and Ive learned to control that throughout the years," he said. "At the same time, I want to bring that same tenacity and spunk and everything I had that maybe I was missing. A lot of people said something was missing, and maybe thats what it was. You dont want to hurt the team, but you want to play with the edge that got you where youre at." General manager Dennis Hickey said the Dolphins like Finnegans zeal on the field. "He has been a tough playmaker over his career, with a veteran presence and leadership and love and passion for the game," Hickey said. Finnegan is expected to complete for playing time with Jamar Taylor and Will Davis, who saw little action as rookies last season. The Dolphins are looking for a starter opposite Brent Grimes, a Pro Bowl cornerback re-signed last week to a $32 million, four-year deal. "Grimes is one of the best in the NFL, in my opinion, if not the best," Finnegan said. "Im excited to play with him and learn from him." Grimes and Finnegan are both 5-foot-10. A native of Milton, Fla., Finnegan was a seventh-round draft pick with the Tennessee Titans, where he spent his first six NFL seasons. He has 18 career interceptions, with four returned for touchdowns. Harry Giles Jersey . The Redblacks are taking on the Edmonton Eskimos in their second regular season game Friday night. Catch the game live on TSN as the back end of a doubleheader starting at 10pm et/7pm pt. George Hill Jersey . And Richard Bachman, their rookie goalie, is facing a penalty shot a few seconds after the opening face-off. No pressure, right? Bachman stood his ground against Zack Kassian and saw the puck dribble off the Canuck rookies stick, then settled in and backstopped the Stars to a 5-2 win over Vancouver Tuesday that put Dallas in first place in the Pacific Division. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-Skal-Labissiere-Kings-Jersey/ . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.OAKLAND, Calif. - Andrew Bogut saw Marreese Speights driving to the rim during a pickup game at the Golden State Warriors practice facility a couple weeks ago and never second-guessed what to do next.Bogut moved in Speights path, held his position and took a charge.Im not going to change the way I play, Bogut said. The way I play is I take charges, I block shots, I set hard screens. Unfortunately, we dont wear padding or anything like that, and every now and then were going to get a knock.Golden States centre and big difference maker has taken more than a few knocks in his career. Hes healthy again for training camp, and he knows that the Warriors will need him to stay that way to contend for anything this season.The fractured rib that sidelined him for the first-round loss to the Los Angeles Clippers is healed, he said, but the mental anguish of missing the playoffs has left another kind of scar.Since Milwaukee made him the No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 draft, Boguts injuries include a dislocated right elbow, broken right hand, sprained right wrist, broken left ankle and fractured rib. He also has battled back discomfort on occasion.Bogut has never been bothered by those who believe hes injury prone. The only thing that bugs Bogut is not being able to play when his teammates need him most.The 7-foot Australian centre said he did everything he could to return sooner from his latest freak injury, which started after he took a hit against Denver and worsened when he was sandwiched by two Portland defenders a few days later. He said he had trouble breathing and could barely move, let alone battle Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan under the basket.Bogut popped pain-killing pills and laid on his stomach for nearly 24 hours a day following the fracture. He had a rib-protecting vest made in case he could return, but he was unable to even sit on the bench.Bogut said the rib might have calcified enough for him to play at some point in the second round had the Warriors advanced. Instead, they lost in a decisive Game 7 against a Clippers team that controlled the paint.I did everything like I was going to play. But in reality, Id rather be called soft and injury prone by every fan, blogger and media person out there than puncture my lung, Boggut said. Vlade Divac Jersey. Because they wouldnt be sending me a get-well card when Im in the hospital.When Bogut has played, he has played well.He dominated down low to propel the Warriors to the second round of the playoffs two seasons ago, even while nursing a sore left ankle that had him limping out of the locker room each time. He played 67 of 82 games last season, averaging 10 rebounds, 7.3 points and 1.7 assists.But his biggest impact has come on defence. Bogut has ranked among the NBAs best in defensive ratings and is the primary reason a franchise long known for offence has been transformed into a defensive leader, which makes the times he injured so difficult to overcome.Its having one of the best defensive centres in the league there versus not having him there. Its daylight and darkness, Warriors forward Harrison Barnes said. When hes healthy, he can pass, he can move. It just changes our whole dynamic.Unlike during Mark Jacksons tenure, new Warriors coach Steve Kerr is leaning on Bogut to be a focal point on both sides of the floor.During a visit to Australia this summer, Kerr brought a video that featured clips of offensive plays for Bogut. Some highlights were from Boguts time in Milwaukee. Others came from Kerrs days playing in the triangle offence for Phil Jacksons Chicago Bulls in the 1990s, when another Australian centre, Luc Longley, often helped initiate the offence.Andrews one of the best passing centres in the league. Hes one of the best Ive ever seen, and so for us to get him the ball on the elbows as a dribble-handoff guy, backdoor-pass guy, that will be emphasized, Kerr said.Bogut is embracing the challenge to feed Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and the rest of Golden States sharpshooters. He said he will play smarter, picking his spots when to put his body in harms way.But wont play afraid, he said, because thats just not the way he plays.It doesnt really worry me. Im still kicking and breathing. Im still playing basketball and doing what I love, Bogut said. Theres going to be obstacles everybody faces in their life. Its just unfortunate injuries for me. I could say its bad luck or somebody put a hex on me, but you cant control it.___Antonio Gonzalez can be reached at: www.twitter.com/agonzalezAP Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz